Saturday, June 16, 2007

Vacation

Jeff and I got back from our vacation to Arkansas on Thursday night. We had a very relaxing time there. We left on Monday morning and arrived around 5:30pm. Tuesday we rented a pontoon boat/party barge for 4 hours and cruised along Greer's Ferry Lake.

It was a beautiful day out and we had a lovely time. Wednesday we went to see the Greer's Ferry dam up close, then in the afternoon Tony (my brother-in-law) and Jeff went to play a round of golf while the rest of us checked out the shopping in "downtown" Heber Springs. Oh, also on Wednesday morning Jeff shaved my head and then my sister cut his hair shorter. We'll post pictures of everything later on. Wednesday night we barbecued some pork chops and chicken and had a nice feast. Thursday Jeff and I got up, packed our stuff and hit the road. We made it back around 7:30pm.


Friday it was off to MD Anderson for a day of fun. Lab work, chest x-ray, Dr's appointments and I got my medicine to protect my mouth from getting mouth sores. We arrived home around 6:30pm, both pretty tired.

No comments: