Monday, June 4, 2007

Acupuncture

So today I had my acupuncture appointment. I know what most of you are thinking, "Oh my, needles!". But it wasn't that bad. She asked me a few questions and then told me she was going to put about 10-11 needles in. She asked me if I was nervous, when I told her "yeah, a little", she said "ok, I put 11 needle in, one more in forhead." How's that for being nervous? One smack dab in the middle of your forehead. Luckily, I closed my eyes and couldn't really tell the difference. So she put two needles in my arms, two in my stomach, four in my legs and two in my feet. The ones in the feet hurt the most, but all in all not too bad. They leave the needles in there about 20 minutes, stimulating them once or twice during that time.

After that, I had to get my cvc dressing changed, which took over an hour because of all the people in the waiting room. Then we got caught behind an accident on 610 east bound for about 40 minutes. We finally got past the accident, ate lunch, went to AAA and finally made it home just before 3pm to watch the last 5 laps of the NASCAR race and then we sacked out! Doesn't sounds like much but we were exhausted today. Hopefully, tomorrow will be better. I don't have to go to the hospital at all so should be some relaxing at home for me. And my mom leaves tomorrow. She's been a big help around here and we sure will miss her.

No comments: