Tuesday, June 5, 2007

A good day

Well, today was a very good day for me. Feeling good wise, anyway. Can't say I was very productive, but I woke up feeling good. My mom left this morning and big thanks to her and all her help around here. I actually exercised this morning for 40 minutes. That was tough, but I made it through.

I think I have thrush so I called one of my nurses and got a prescription for some meds that I am now going to take for a week. I think they are helping already. That was the only driving I have done in the last week. Felt good to get around by myself. After that, I came home and tried to nap, but Bromley would have none of that. He kept barking at the neighbors and driving me bonkers. I talked on the phone and watched a little tv. Oh, Jeff and I just got finished giving Bromley a haircut. Definitely not your beauty parlor haircut, but it was free and it's decent enough. Nobody laugh at him ok? He won't know any better.

Hopefully tomorrow will be even better than today. I have to go into the hospital for some lab work, a mouth assessment for the study I am in, and another massage. Can't wait for that. The massage that is. I can do without the labwork. Hopefully the labwork will come back with good news that my levels have come up. I kinda bottomed out on my white count on Monday so I'm hoping some rest and some extra medicine will do me some good.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

Erin said...

Glad to hear you're feeling well! As always, let us know what we can do to help!

Rob, Melissa, Luke & Joel Green said...

I just found your blog! Lauri, you're so brave and I think about you alot. Let me know if you feel like going out for some girly fun!

-M