Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Update

I know it's been awhile since I posted. Just don't think there has been much of anything to write about. As you all read, Jeff's sister got engaged on New Year's Eve. The wedding date has been set for April 12, 2008! So we have a lot of planning to do in the next few months. I will be very busy until then.

I have not been to the movies in ages, but I have seen two movies since Saturday. I saw PS I love you with my friend Lisa on Saturday and then Lisa, Erin and I went and saw 27 Dresses yesterday. They were both really cute! Not sure the guys would agree, but the girls enjoyed them.

Anyway, that's about all. I've been keeping up with the pilates. My abs are sore everyday! I'm getting a little better each time I do it. Still waiting on my yoga dvd's to come in. I'm hoping they'll arrive today or tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know it is sort of comforting to know that there is so little for you to report on. That's a good thing. Just enjoy every day to its' fullest. Congratulations on keeping up with the exercise. Something all of us should do. Keep up the good work. Love, Mama

Kristi and Chance said...

Thanks for the update Lauri. I loved P.S. I love you and can't wait to see 27 Dresses.

Which yoga DVD's did you order? I hope that you have received them by now. Yoga is really fun.

Have fun helping out with the wedding planning. That is going to be here before you know it and so exciting!!

Miss you!