Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Doctor's visit

Yesterday I had follow ups with my surgeon and medical oncologist. The surgeon said I am doing great, healing well, and don't need to see him anymore unless I need more surgery. Yeah! That was great news. Then I saw my other doctor. It was kind of a wasted appointment because she can't really tell me anything until I have my next ct scan, which will be at the end of January. The chest xray looked fine, but the ct scan will be more in depth, so we can't really tell much right now. She doesn't anticipate me needing any more post op chemo, which is great news, also. So after my scans at the end of the month, (assuming they are negative), I'll probably head back to work. (Jeff is ready for me to go back now!) I'm just going to give my body a little more time to heal fully before going back to the infection ridden hospitals. Anyway, that's all the news I have for now. Oh, I think I fixed the Christmas pictures that were sideways. Thanks, Kasuen for the help!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sure enjoyed the Christmas pictures from La. and Texas but it made me really homesick for all the Mauldins and TEXAS !! We are coming soon for the family wedding in San Angelo,Feb. 1. We'll leave here Jan. 24th. Hope to see you while in Tx. if possible. Miss ya,
Love,
Aunt Sherry