Sunday, January 13, 2008

Turning 30

Today is my birthday and I am officially 30 years old. I am feeling pretty good about it. My life is different than what I imagined it would be when I got to be 30, but I'm ok with that. You may have plans for yourself, but God sometimes has a different one and that's the one you have to live with. So now we are on his plan.

We are taking it pretty easy today. Jeff made me french toast for breakfast, which was very yummy. He got me a vanity stool for the bathroom and a magnifying mirror and some dvds and cds. Lots of good stuff! Tonight we are going to go out to eat with a group of friends. I think I want to go to Kemah and eat somewhere there. It's always nice when we go there. Anyway, it's a beautiful day out so go enjoy it, I know I will!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY, LAURI!

Hope that you have a wonderful time tonight...enjoy!

Love,
Ms. Judy

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Lauri! I pray for unending blessings for you this year and continually improving health.

Mike said...

Happy Birthday, Lauri!!

Joshua said...

Happy Birthday!

Todd said...

Happy Birthday! I'm with ya on that God's plan comment! Roll with it, sista!
Again, Happy 30th!!