Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

Well, today is the second day of 2008 and hopefully everyone is having a great one so far. We arrived home from Fredericksburg around 7:30 last night. We had a great time there. Very relaxing. We got to see Jeff's brother and sister for a little bit. Congratulations are in order for Jeff's sister Carrie, she got engaged on New Year's Eve. We are all very excited for her!

Now an update on me. My shingles are all dried up, I still have a few scabs here and there, but for the most part, it is healed. I still itch quite a lot, but I figure that's better than pain, so I can live with it. My hair is growing in still, but not as fast as I'd like. It's still pretty thin. I'll have to wait until it's a little longer before I can go without any covering on my head. But we're getting close.

Our New Year's Resolutions will be for a Happier and Healthier one for Jeff and I. 2007 wasn't that great for us, so we're hoping that 2008 will be a lot better. Here's to everyone else having a great year, also!

No comments: