Friday, December 7, 2007

A little better today...

Hey all! I'm feeling a little better this morning. I haven't puked yet, so that's always good news! I'm just trying to take it easy and rest a bunch. I ate some breakfast and so far so good. Yesterday afternoon/night I was able to keep food down. But I literally laid on the couch and didn't get up for anything. I hope this goes away soon. Jeff went to work this morning. His parents should be on their way. I expect them sometime this afternoon. That's about all for now. Thanks for the comments on my blood pressure. I'll try them out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. We want you to keep your food down for several reasons. The first is that it is not very appealing for those around you :o) but mostly so that you can start regaining some of your weight and getting your strength back. Lots of love going your way. Mama

Greg said...

Hi, Lauri-

Glad to hear you are feeling better. I have one and one half weeks left in school...then we can get back to watching Ellen over lunch!

:)
Amanda