Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A bad day and a good day...

Well, yesterday I had a sorta bad day. I had some problems with nausea and vomiting. Not exactly sure why, but I did. So I just laid on the couch all day and tried not to puke. Not my idea of fun. But anyway, I felt better by dinner time. We watched Pirates 3 (Jeff and I had not seen it yet), and then we went to bed. Today was much better. I didn't feel nauseous at all, in fact I was shopping all day. Jeff's mom and I left around 11am and didn't get home until 4:30pm! We got a lot accomplished. I think I am pretty much finished with my Christmas shopping, now I just have to wrap everything. Maybe I can convince Jeff to wrap the presents since I had to do the hard part in finding them and buying them. We'll see how that goes. It's supposed to be getting cold here tonight. Not looking forward to that. I enjoy the hot weather. But it doesn't really feel like Christmas unless it is cold outside. There's only 13 days left until Christmas. Hope you get your shopping done in time! The one thing I would like for Christmas is my hair to grow in enough so I don't have to wear a hat or a scarf. It's coming in pretty good and there is a good chance that it will be thick/long enough to go bareheaded. But I'm not getting my hopes up. I'm going to bring my hats/scarves for back up. I'll be sure to let ya know, though. Maybe even post a picture. But only for those of you that have been nice this year! Ha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know that I always look forward to the postings on your blog. I check it several times a day for any updates. Thanks for keeping it up. Glad you were feeling better today and able to go shopping. As far as gift wrapping is concerned, don't worry about it. That's what gift bags and tissue paper are for. I am waiting for a little cooler weather to come. It is way too hot for December. See you soon.
Love, Mama

Anonymous said...

I was glad to read that you were feeling better yesterday. Please don't do too much too soon because we want you to be feeling good for Christmas so that you can eat all of the holiday food. I agree with your mom, it really is too hot for December. I am looking forward to having some cold (not cool) weather so that I can turn my AC off and I need it to be cold for Christmas so that I will have someplace to store my holiday leftovers (there is never enough space in my fridge).