Monday, December 10, 2007

Feelling better every day...

Today Jeff's parents and I went and did a little shopping. We didn't make it to the mall, but that's on the agenda for tomorrow. I got my paintings framed, so now we just have to find somewhere to hang them. They look really sharp now that they are framed.

I am feeling pretty good today. Every day is better than the last. I think I am over my nauseous stage. I'm taking pain meds every four hours. Not too bad. I do put some heat on my back, which helps a lot.

Must go now. Gotta watch the Saints beat the Falcons. It's rare we get to see them on tv so we're gonna take advantage of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lauri,

So happy to hear your good news and all the things you have been doing. I will say it again, YOU ARE AMAZING!