Saturday, December 8, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

The operative word there being "look". It was almost 80 degrees here today. Sheesh! We went to get a Christmas tree and I was sweating! Pretty crazy. Anyway, today me, Jeff and his parents went and got a small, conservative tree to put up since we don't have many days left until Christmas and we won't be here on Christmas anyway. So we got a small one, but it looks real good. I'll post a picture after we get it all decorated. Jeff and his dad put the lights outside on the house and his mom and I unpacked all our Christmas boxes. I have a fairly decent size house but too much Christmas stuff to put out! I need more room! I think it will take a little while, but we'll be able to find a spot for everything. We're taking a break to cook some dinner. We're having fried shrimp, onion rings and french fries. Very healthy, right? It sounds so yummy! Hopefully I can keep it down. I've felt better today, still a little nauseous, but everything has stayed down. I'll try to keep it that way. Anyway, it's still hard to believe Christmas is a little over three weeks away. I like it hot and all, but it should be at least cold enough were I don't have to put the A/C on! That's all for now. Hope everyone else is getting into the Christmas spirit!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Yay for Christmas decorations! I think the fried shrimp is a good sign :). It's so weird to read your post and hear you talk about "getting a tree" and "unpacking boxes" and you just had major surgery! I'm glad the recovery is going well, I hope the nausea goes away soon, that's not fun at all.