Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Veteran's Day

Yesterday was Veteran's day, so Jeff had the day off. We took a drive in the Camaro down to Beach City. Not exactly sure where that is, but not too far away from us. It was a nice day so we just took a cruise in the car. Jeff really enjoyed it. I did too, even though I fell asleep during the ride. I can't help it, I have carcalepsy. It's also the medicine I'm taking, it makes me very sleepy. But all in all, it was a nice afternoon and a nice drive.

Not much going on today. Just hanging out with the dogs. I may go for a walk this afternoon if the weather stays nice.

Still waiting on the hair on my head to grow. It's coming in, but very slowly. My eyebrows are big and bushy and my eyelashes are almost full length. The hairs on my arms and legs are growing in fast and furious too. That's the bummer! Oh well, I guess that's fine as long as the hair on my head is growing in, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lauri,
I am glad that you are feeling so good and hope that you and Jeff have a great Thanksgiving. I know our family has a lot to be thankful for this year. Keep up the good work because we are looking forward to seeing you and hopefully Jeff sometime during the Christmas holidays. I will keep praying that your recovery from the next surgery will be even speedier that the previous one.
Lots of Love,
Aunt Linda