Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving Vacation

Today Jeff, me and the dogs are headed out of town to Fredericksburg, Texas to spend some time with Jeff's family for the Thanksgiving holidays. I'm excited to get out of town for a few days and looking forward to the feast I'm sure we're gonna have tomorrow! Hopefully it won't be too cold up there. But I can't wait to make my smores by the fireplace! Mmmmm, my favorite! Anyway, hope everyone has a happy, healthy and safe Thanksgiving. Eat some yummy food and don't forget the best football games are on Friday this week. LSU plays at 1:30 and Texas plays at 2:30. Hook'em Tigers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fredericksburg is awesome! I like to walk down the main street and gawk at the old people. It's also fun to watch the women dragging their men around. Good down home Texas fun.

Happy Thanksgiving, and Gig'em Aggies!!!

-Mark Pape

Anonymous said...

Hey there !! Hope you are having a great TG. Always thinking of you ..esp. on the day after TG b/c I remember one year when we (you, me, Nicki and your mum) went shopping in Slidell mall...crazy !) Did you gorge yesterday? Hope so : ) Love the pics of Kirsten. She's so big now. Loved the pics of Bromley dressed for Halloween, too. OKay, I'll email later with an update on the Dewalts. Take care and safe drive back to League City.
Oi-Ling

Anonymous said...

Hi Mauldin,
Fred. sounds like fun, but cool weather makes it feel more like a holiday the food you all prepared for your dinner make me so hungry and i am at work so not i will have to eat early and it is only 9;45p, i am leaving town on Nov 30th for my first ski trip of the year so i will be thinking of you and praying for your health and fast recovery.

your beach buddy
Jackie