Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Hair update

Hi all! Just wanted to give you an update on my hair. Seems like everything is starting to grow. My eyebrows are almost all grown in. They are very dark and thick. I can also put mascara on my eyelashes now. Very exciting! We are starting to see some new growth on my head. It's very tiny now and hard to see what color it's going to be at this point. I'm hoping that it comes in fast and I'll be able to go without a head cover for Christmas, but I really doubt it. Maybe by my birthday in January. That would be a good 30th birthday present for me! Ha! But hears to hoping.

Today I'm expecting some visitors. My sister is coming to a conference in Houston with a teacher friend of hers. I wanted to see my niece, so my mom is coming along as well so she can help me babysit while the girls are gone during the day. I'm pretty excited. They're only here for a few days, though. But it should be fun.

I'm feeling better and better everyday. My rib still hurts me, but less everyday. I'll feel 100% by the time my next surgery rolls around, then have to do it all over again. Oh, well. That'll be fine. Then I'll be done with everything!

Good news about the space shuttle. It landed without any problems at Kennedy Space Center. Yeah!

2 comments:

Kristi and Chance said...

Great news about the hair!! That is awesome. I'm glad that you're healing so well.

Tell Nicki I said hi, *waves to Nicki*...it's a shame that we haven't talked in a while. School is swiftly kicking my tail repeatedly, but only 30 days left. Woot!

I miss you!!

Kristi

Anonymous said...

I remeber when my friend came to church for the first time without a scarf. Her hair was less than an inch long, and it was so cute...like a cap. So don't be afraid to go au natural. I'll bet you'll look so great!
Miz Barb