Monday, November 26, 2007

Test Day

Well, today I had all my tests done. I started out with the ultrasound of my leg. I think that came back negative, but we should know more tomorrow when I see the doctor. I had labwork, a chest xray, and a ct scan. Oh, and a pulmonary function test to see how good my lungs are. The last time I did it was after chemo and right before my first lung surgery, so the results weren't all that great. I "passed" but the numbers could have been better. This time around, I did better on almost every test, which is really good. Good news since they base my surgery on those numbers. I'm anxious to see the results of my ct scan and xray. I'm curious to see if my remaining tumors have grown at all. We'll find out tomorrow. Surgery is still planned for Friday. I believe it will be around the same time as last time, mid morning. I'll find out for sure on Thursday. Anyway, that's all the news for today. We'll try to post tomorrow after our doctor's appointments.

No comments: