Sunday, November 11, 2007

The last couple of days...

My sister, mom, niece and my sister's friend arrived on Wednesday night. They stayed until Saturday afternoon. My mom and I took my niece to the park on Friday morning. Here is a picture of her on the slide.






She is too cute! We took some more pictures at the house. It's hard getting a 21 month old to pose sometimes! Anyway, I really enjoyed the company. Can't wait to see them again. We had a really good time.



More pictures:






Me, Jeff and Kirsten:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you posted those pictures. They are great. Kirsten was such a ham wasn't she? She is certainly in the right family. It was good seeing you again and looking healthier everyday. Love, Mama

Melissa said...

Lauri, you're looking good! Soak in those heathful sunbeams :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting those pictures, Lauri! It's really the only one's I'll see until Christmas time! And, like I told your Dad last night....I'm so impressed with your attitude toward your "fight"! If the Cajuns had your attitude, they'd be number 1 all over the place! LOL!

Take care!

Uncle B from NC