Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Surgery Time

Quick update. I have to check in for surgery at 9:45 am tomorrow morning. I'm guessing I'm second on the surgery schedule since I don't have to be there at the crack of dawn (thank goodness!). It'll take about 45 minutes to an hour for them to prep me for surgery (intubated, epidural, etc.). So surgery will probably start around 11ish. I should be in surgery for about 2.5 hours, then 2-3 hours in recovery. Then into a regular room after that. I'll be in the hospital for 3-7 days, on average 5. Jeff will write an update tomorrow night letting everyone know how it went. So that's it. Now I'm going to eat a nice meal and then go shopping! Later...

3 comments:

Joshua said...

May the force be with you!

Deborah Freeman said...

I am wishing you the very best tomorrow. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Deborah Freeman (Bourg - Andrew's mother)

Kristi and Chance said...

Waiting for updates. Our thoughts and prayers are with you today!!!!

Love,
Kristi and Chance