Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Healing nicely

Everyday I'm feeling better and better. Yesterday, my mom and I went shopping all day long. We left the house at 10:15 and didn't get home until 5:00! I can't believe I lasted that long. I was pretty tired though when we got home. It was nice to get out. I definately got my exercise. My mom left this morning and Jeff's parent's arrived around 3:00 this afternoon. They're here to babysit me for the rest of the week. I'm getting around ok, but I can't drive or lift anything heavier than 5-10 pounds. Thankfully, I don't have to go back to the doctor anytime soon, either. I don't have to see my surgeon again until right before my next surgery. We're thinking that it's probably going to be the week after Thanksgiving. That way I'll be healed nicely for Thanksgiving and Christmas. That's what I'm hoping for anyway.

Well, I'm pretty sleepy, so I'm headed off to bed now. More later...

No comments: