Tuesday, October 30, 2007

More beautiful days...

Yesterday was another beautiful day in League City. Jeff's parent's were still in town, so we went to a few stores in the afternoon. Jeff has been working the night shift since there is a mission going on, so after he woke up, we ate lunch and then took the dogs to Challenger 7 park. It was a nice day and the dogs really enjoyed getting out in the fresh air. There is a nice boardwalk that leads to a marshy area so we sat and enjoyed the view for awhile. After that, we had a nice steak dinner and Jeff was off to work again.

Jeff's parents left this morning, so I'm on my own again. I'm feeling really good these days. Still having some pain, but nothing I can't handle. I'm still not able to drive or lift anything heavy, though. Those are my only limitations. Tomorrow is Halloween and I'm pretty excited about that. I love this holiday! Jeff won't be here to help my hand out candy, so I'm still working out a plan of attack! I can't handle the dogs and handing out candy by myself. I'll let you know what I decide to do.

Anyway, that's all for now. I hope everyone is having this great weather too. It's lovely!

No comments: