Thursday, September 6, 2007

Test Day

Today we went to the hospital for lab, a doctor's appointment, chest xray, and ct scan. Not sure what the labs looked like, except for my platelets. They were 69 today. They ideally should be around 100 before I get chemo again, so hopefully in the next few days they'll come up. I saw my study doctor today. This will be my last round with the Pallafermin. It's only done for 6 rounds of chemo, so if I do rounds 7 and 8, I will not get the drug. I have my appointment with my chemo doctor tomorrow afternoon to get the results of the ct scan. I'm anxious to see if my tumors have shrunk. We're praying that they have. I think I will have another ct scan in 3 weeks to determine if we're going to stop there or go on to rounds 7 and 8. I'm excited to be almost done with this. So tomorrow I'll post what the results were from my ct scan. Stay tuned...

4 comments:

Kristi and Chance said...

Good luck Lauri - sending happy, smaller tumor vibes!! Can't wait to hear the results as I'll be crossing my fingers all day long!!

Love, Kristi

Anonymous said...

YOU HAVE MY GOOD THOUGHTS TOO!! MAY YOUR TUMORS BE "NON-DETECTABLE" OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!!! YOU ARE IN MY PRAYERS, BONES

Anonymous said...

Wish I could be with you to hear the news - I'm feeling that it will be encouraging. Only positive thoughts are being sent your way. Love, Mama

Anonymous said...

We'll be thinking of you....best wishes!