Friday, September 21, 2007

Blood transfusion

Sorry I didn't get a chance to post yesterday, but I got a blood/platelet transfusion which took FOREVER! I left the house at 8am and didn't get back until 10pm. LONG day, but well worth it. I got 2 units of PRBC's and 6 units of platelets. I feel so good today! Amazing what a little extra blood will do for you.

Tonight I think we are going to eat with friends and then going to play some board games at their house. Should be fun. It'll be nice to get out while I feel good. Hopefully this feeling will last and I won't be so tired anymore.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lauri,
So good to hear from you. Glad to know the blood is making you feel so much stronger...that's wonderful! Hang in there! Hope you got to visit with your friends for dinner and games.
We are packing and getting ready for the trip. The weather is so nice and cool....I love fall!
Take care...I'll chat with you again soon. Hope you are enjoying your cards from NJ!
Love,
Aunt Sherry