Monday, August 6, 2007

Not much going on...

Just a little update even though not much is going on right now. All the family has left and Jeff and I are surviving on our own quite well. This round was much better than the last one and I'm doing a lot better. I had some lab work today and now I'm going to rest. I've found a very good smoothie at Smoothie King. It's called "The Hulk". No joke. It's designed for cancer patients (or so they tell me) to help them bulk up. It taste like strawberry-banana and it's got a very good flavor. I'm definitely going to get it again. So anyway, that's about all.

Lab results just got in, WBC-0.7, Hg-8.7, platelets-75. Not too bad, just the wbc's are really low but that's normal. Laying low, till next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you are doing great and that you are getting some nourishment. Strawberry - banana??? Good job.