Thursday, August 9, 2007

Lab results...

I made it by the hair of my chiny, chin chin...

No transfusion today, but if my counts drop any further, I'll have to be transfused tomorrow. Which is fine with me, I'll already be at the hospital and I know it will make me feel better. I'm really tired and a blood transfusion would do me a world of good right now. But we'll see tomorrow. In case your interested, my WBC's were 0.3, hemoglobin was 7.2 (7.0 or less and I get blood) and platelets 12,000 (less than 10,000 and I get platelets). So I just scraped by today. Keep checking for the next posting of "Will she or won't she need a transfusion". I know you are all just hanging by the computer waiting with bated breath. Ha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping up the blog. Stephen & I read it everyday. In fact, it's become a regular habit, like checking the mail. We love knowing what's going on - it makes us feel important :)

Dee Ann said...

You need to eat some red meat! I hope you can make it to the Admiralty Meeting on Tuesday. I hope Jeff can make it so the meat will be edible... ;-) If not, we'll be eating burned burgers and undercooked hot dogs.

Keep that chinny chin chin up!

Anonymous said...

Get Jeff to make some more custard! Miz B