Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Lab results and Space Shuttle Launch

I have a bad feeling that I'm going to have to get blood or platelets in the next couple of days. My lab results have been sinking further and further down to transfusion levels. Oh well, it won't be the end of the world. I'll probably feel a lot better after getting one anyway. I will keep you posted.

Also, if your head has been in the sand, the Space Shuttle Endeavor is going to launch tonight at 5:30 central time. It'll be on NASA TV or most probably the news if you don't live in Texas. Check it out, it'll be cool!

1 comment:

Erin said...

i havent seen you in way too long, but i read your blog every few days! hopefully we can all get together after the mission :) good luck with the blood transfusion if you need it, we're thinking about you!
E&C