Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Baby Bump

I know that some of you may be interested in seeing my progression and how big I am getting. And some of you may not. So I will post a link to my pictures so you can choose to go there or not. I'm filling out and not really fitting into my regular clothes anymore. I haven't gained much weight, just my stomach is getting bigger. Hopefully, I won't be too gigantic by the end of it all, but we'll see. So here is the link if any of you are interested.

Baby Bump

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Lauri & Jeff. Marty and I are very excited for you both.

nujoud said...

Seriously, I think our baby is hiding by my spine or something. You've got a cute belly bump, I just appear to have gained some weight.

Erin said...

You look so cute! I didn't really notice last time I saw you, but it's been a few weeks. We need to get together!

Melissa said...

awww, you have a bump! :D

Lisa said...

Love the bump!!! :)

jacquie said...

You look so cute. Congrats again