Thursday, April 9, 2009

2nd doctor's appointment

Today I saw my regular OB. It was a short appointment since I had just seen the High Risk OB yesterday. We got to listen to the heartbeat, which was nice and strong at 162 beats a minute! I have not gained any weight yet, which I guess is ok since she didn't mention anything about it. I'm sure the time will come when I will gain alot. That's pretty much all we did. Next appointment is scheduled for 4 weeks from now. I'm still feeling good.

We are getting ready for my sister to come into town for a few days. The whole family is coming, so that should be pretty fun. I'm hoping the weather cooperates and the rain doesn't spoil our plans. It will be good just to hang out though. I'll probably update later on after they leave and hopefully have lots of good pictures. I hope everyone has a great Easter!

No comments: