Friday, May 8, 2009

Latest update

I had another appointment with my regular OB on Wednesday. Everything looks great. I actually gained about 4 pounds, so my doctor was happy with that. We heard the heartbeat and it sounded nice and strong. We didn't get any new ultrasound pictures then, but at work that night, I was working with a nurse that used to work in Labor and Delivery, so she offered to do an ultrasound on me. Of course I said yes! So I got some pictures anyway! The baby was not moving very much, so we couldn't tell the gender, but it was nice to see the baby anyway. We got a few decent shots (remember, she's not a pro at this!) and I will have Jeff scan those in sometime soon and post them.

I have 2 new baby bump pictures if anyone is interested. Just follow the same link as before.

2 comments:

John said...

You're sooo spoiled, getting ultrasounds at will :)

I thought you and Jeff were told that you're having a boy? Were you not confident with that assessment?

So far, we're still sticking with the idea that we want it to be a surprise.

Lauri and Jeff said...

It is still early to say 100% it's a boy. We'll have to wait until our next appointment, which is in 1 1.5 weeks. Then we should know for certain. I applaud your ability to not find out the gender. It's really tough.