Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Due Date

Today was my official due date, but Charlie is already 3 weeks old! It's been a crazy 3 weeks, but wouldn't change any of it. He really is a great baby. Very laid back, only cries when he needs a diaper changed or is hungry. He eats really well and I'm very impressed how well he did switching from breast to bottle and back again. Couldn't have asked for anything better. I've been home from the hospital since Saturday afternoon. I've gotten my pain under control with the oral pain meds and not experiencing the nausea and vomiting that I had after my last surgery. I'm hoping that trend will continue. My mom is still here and plans on staying through the weekend. Jeff's parent's left on Monday. All of them were such a big help and we couldn't have done it without them. (Especially the cooking and stocking of our freezer!) Luckily this week we don't have any appointments so we can take it easy and rest at home. We may even venture out at the end of the week to do a little shopping! We'll see though. One day at a time. We have some new pictures of Charlie, which I'll try to put up a little later. Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments: