Sunday, October 25, 2009

Ballunar Fest

Yesterday we ventured out to the Ballunar Fest that NASA holds every year. They have a bunch of hot air balloons, food, booths and some entertainment. It was our first official outing with Charlie and I think he did pretty good. He slept through most of it! It got kinda cold in the evening, but he was really warm wrapped up in his blankets. We all wished we had adult sized blankets we could swaddle in too!

Other than that, we have mainly just been hanging out at the house. I'm getting better every day and Charlie is growing so fast! My mom left this morning, but Jeff has the next week and a half off of work so that should give me plenty of time to recouperate and be ready when I'm on my own all day. We might venture out some more this week (mainly to run errands), so hopefully the weather will cooperate. I would also like to take Charlie's picture in a pumpkin patch, so that is on the to do list this week as well. Anyway, here are more pictures. Can anyone tell who Charlie looks like now? Still not sure...

1 comment:

aprilinsalt said...

He looks just like Lauri.