Monday, August 3, 2009

News from the Doctor

We just got a call from my oncologist. Good news, I am considered a "surgical candidate", which means NO CHEMO! Yeah! She wants to do another ct scan in 6 weeks, which will be on September 14. Then we will see both her and my surgeon the following day for results and a plan. I go back to see my high risk doctor on Friday to get his input on the baby side. So as of right now, we are continuing with the plan to deliver at 37 weeks and then surgery shortly thereafter. All in all, good news. We'll keep you posted as we know more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great news...Lauri you are such an amazing person, as is Jeff. Time will pass quickly and it will not be long before your beautiful son is placed in your arms (on the other hand, time may pass quickly for us but as a pregnant woman in the hottest part of the year it may seem to pass very slowly for you).

On behalf of the family I would like to thank everyone who has been praying and ask for their continued support during this time.
Thank you, love ya'll,
Linda

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is good news! The prayers are working well. Hang in...we love you both...all three,I mean!

Aunt Sherry