Saturday, May 31, 2008

Surviving...

Jeff's been gone for a few days now and I'm surviving just fine by myself. I worked a couple of nights so that kept me busy. Today I went and visited my friend Oi Ling who just had a baby girl on Tuesday. Very cute!

Space shuttle Discovery made liftoff today and is headed to the space station. Jeff is going in to work tomorrow in Moscow. So hopefully all goes well and he gets to come home on time.

LSU baseball team is doing very well in their games. They have won two so far. They are not on tv so I can't watch. I know Texas lost their game yesterday and I'm hoping they won today. Not sure. ULL girls won their first game against #1 seed Florida and sent them to the losers bracket. Unfortunately, ULL lost their game last night against the aggies, so they are now in the loser's bracket. They are playing right now against Bama. I will watch as much as I can, but I am scheduled to work tomorrow during the day, so I need to go to bed at a decent hour.

My veggies are doing ok. I still have green tomatoes, about 7 or 8 of them. One jalapeno and no more blueberries. :( Not sure if Maggie or the birds got them but there are no more. They sure were good while they lasted, though!

Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments: