Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The weekend and more...

Hope everyone had a great Memorial day weekend. Jeff and I were busy as usual. This weekend my dad and stepmom were in town for the Superregionals for college softball. The University of Louisiana at Lafayette (my alma mater) were in town playing the University of Houston Cougars for a chance to go on to the college world series. ULL won 2 out of 3 games to make it to Oklahoma City this week. We even made it in a picture. Can you find us?






So the games were Friday night and all day Saturday. Then we did some shopping for Jeff's upcoming trip to Moscow. He leaves tomorrow morning and will be gone for a minimum of 2 weeks. Hopefully the launch will not slip so he won't have to stay in Moscow for any longer than necessary. But he's excited to go and I know he'll have a great time. Meanwhile, I'll be holding down the fort here and going to jury duty next week. Boo! I'm sure I'll survive.

I have some other random pictures to post as I know ya'll really like pictures on here. So here we go:

Yummy blueberries from our bush!


Josh's birthday dinner:







Me and Oi Ling at her baby shower. She's due any minute now!

No comments: