Wednesday, May 21, 2008

CT Scan

I had my 2 month follow up scans this week and the news is good...nothing new in the lungs! The spot they were worried about is stil there, so now they have decided that it's scar tissue. But we already knew that! Ha! Anyway, I get to go back to every 3 months now, so the week of August 25 will be my next appointments. She wants to do an MRI of my left leg as well as ct scan of my chest, chest xray and lab. The full gamut. But I feel pretty confidant that this will not come back and we can move on with our lives. But, prayers never hurt, so keep those coming! Now, I need to get to bed since I worked last night and only got a 1.5-2 hour nap this morning before we had to leave for MD Anderson. I'll be up and ready to watch the American Idol finale though! Go David!

7 comments:

Dee Ann said...

Yea!!!! We are SOOOOOOO happy for y'all!

Anonymous said...

Loved the news. Oh, don't we have a lot to be thankful for! Will definitely keep praying. Love, Mama

Anonymous said...

Hi Mauldin I miss you so much sorry I haven't been in touch no excuse just no time still working. Havent seen or talked to Krislyn or cindy. So happy for you two. life is so much better. love you lesa

Unknown said...

What wonderfull news so happy for you two. Miss you have been very busy.Think about you every day. Lesa

Unknown said...

Hi Mauldin Thank god you two deserve some great news. Miss you so very much. Please call if you are going to be around this area. Been very busy with work haven't seen or talked to Krislyn or cindy forever. Take care Lesa

Joshua said...

Hurray!

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO!!!! VERY HAPPY TO READ THAT THE LUNG SCAN IS STABLE!!!! BONES