Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day and more...



I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day. I know Jeff and I did, even though he had to work. Here is a picture of us with the beautiful flowers he gave me. He said he wanted to give me flowers that were both dead and alive. Isn't he sweet?

The other day I wrote about getting material for the sashes for our bridesmaids dresses. So here is a picture of Kasuen, Alex and Me with the dresses on. The dresses will be red (the color of my sash in the picture) and the sashes are an ivory color. I think it will look very nice.

Here are the shoes I found for the bridesmaids to wear. They will look great with the dresses!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Those will be beautiful dresses!

Anonymous said...

Lauri,
I love those shoes you picked out for the maids...very lovely.
Thanks for the cute pictures of you and Jeff on Valentine's Day. Carl and I had a special dinner at home that we prepared for each other...he grilled the Salmon and I made his favorite dessert then we saw the George Strait concert in Philly...it was a great event! George still can sing all 52 number one hits on his list! Excellent! Miss ya'll...
Aunt Sherry

Lisa said...

Those dresses are very cute!! And I love the shoes too!! Maybe you should become a wedding coordinator!! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the dresses and the shoes.
I need those shoes too. I think you have a wedding to keep you busy for the next few months that I would not go back to work ( my two cents) keep life stress free.
Well I have done 4 ski trips this year and by the end of this week I will have skied 29 days. Way too much. We go to Italy in May for 2 weeks. They have been a pain in the butt about time off. I can't have too much fun says Catherine(witch of east).
Miss you and I pray for your health.
talk to you later Mauldin,
loveyou,
Jacks