Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Father's Day

So I finally gave Jeff his Father's Day present. I was waiting until we got our new computer (which we did this past weekend) since it involved pictures and our new Mac is great at editing and sorting pictures. It is going to take some trial and error to figure out the differences between this and our old pc so bear with me while I get used to it. I have some great pictures to post, but I have to do some homework. Here is what I got Jeff. What do you think?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it. What a great idea! Mama

Erin said...

It turned out adorable! How are you liking your Mac?

Lauri and Jeff said...

I really like it. Still trying to "find" things. but it's pretty great! Might need your help with picasa. Still havent figured that out yet!

nujoud said...

Love it! That is a way cute idea.

Melissa said...

That is so awesome. Well done!