Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Cousins

Last week we went to Fredericksburg to visit Jeff's parents. Kasuen and Annika were visting from California and Carrie, Chris and Rebecca came for the weekend as well. This was the first time that the 3 cousins had been together and it was great! They are all 3 months apart and it was neat to see them in each developmental stage. Charlie is 8 months, Annika is 5 months and Rebecca is 2 months. We had a photo shoot with the babies wearing the new Huggies jean's diapers and they were so cute! We took a million pictures so here are just a few:



We can't wait to get the cousins together again for our next family function. It's going to be so exciting watching them grow up together.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I love these pics! I grew up pretty close to my cousins so I liked seeing these :) So cute!
I need to see Charlie again, NEED TO! Oh and you guys, I like you guys too ;)