Wednesday, September 23, 2009

36 weeks=1 week and counting

Had my appointments with high risk and regular OBs today. Got to see the baby one more time before next week. Everything looks good still, head down and in the correct position. Measuring in at a whopping 6 pounds 10 ounces! I am dilated about the same, but a little more effaced, so we are making some progress. I will see my regular OB one more time next Wed before I go in that night just to get checked and see where we will start from. I'm starting to feel the effects of being 9 months pregnant at this point. Lots of Braxton Hicks (like practice contractions), hard time sleeping at night and feeling every little movement he makes. We have almost everything ready, just a few loose ends to tie up, then we will be set. Can't wait!

1 comment:

darla said...

It's so exciting! It's amazing to go from the discomfort of 9 mos pregnant to finally meeting your little one. Just imagine finally holding his tiny hands! Can't wait for the pictures. Good luck for a smooth induction and delivery.