Friday, December 19, 2008

Well, sorry it's taken me so long to update this, I've been a busy girl since I got home on Monday. Tuesday we stayed home and did a few things around the house (well, not me really, but Jeff and my mom did). Wednesday my mom and I did some shopping since I didn't get all of it done before surgery. Wednesday night Jeff and I met some friends at a favorite pub we like to go to. We had a good time hanging out with everyone before the holidays. Thursday mom and I packed and headed back to Covington, where I'll be for a few days. It was an all day trip with a few stops, but it wasn't too bad. My pain is pretty much under control. I think it's much better than my last surgery. Today we did a little more shopping and I think I'm finally done. This weekend we'll be doing Christmas with my families. Jeff is going to come join us tomorrow afternoon and we'll head back to Texas on Sunday afternoon. Jeff has to work console this week so I'll be relaxing around the house while he's at work.

I just wanted to thank everyone for their well wishes during this time. I appreciate it very much. It helps to know that so many people care.

Thanks again, Lauri

No comments: