Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Surgery time

My surgery is tomorrow. I have to check in at 9:15am to start preop. So my surgery will probably start around 11:15 (they told me it usually takes about 2 hours to prep). I will be in surgery for about 3 hours, then in recovery for a couple of hours, then too a room when I'm ready. Jeff will update the blog sometime tomorrow after I get settled. Please be patient! He will do it whenever he gets a free second. That's about it. I'm ready for this and looking forward to a cancer free New Year.

PS. It's snowing here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will wait for word tomorrow...Prayed for you in church tonight. Lots of friends said they will pray for you tomorrow. Hope the pain control works out on the positive side. Wintry mix here also -- last night. Very cold (~22) tonight with clear skies. Miz Barb and Mr. Chuck

Melissa said...

Will be praying for you guys girlie!