Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Update

Well, it's been a week so I figure I would update everyone. My family is doing fine in Louisiana. Everyone but my grandparents in White Castle had power back on as of yesterday. Hopefully they will get power back soon. They have a generator, so they are doing ok. Everyone is trying to get things back in order and then Ike shows up...We thought at first that he was headed straight for us, but now it looks like he's headed out west. It's still kinda early to tell, and of course, he could turn at the last minute, but I think we will be ok. We did not go home this weekend for the christening. There was no power at the church. It might be resceduled for 2 weekends from now. We'll see. Other than that, we are doing fine. We finally talked to Fingers (the furniture store we were having problems with). Our chest of drawers is in and going to be delivered on Friday and they are going to fix the china cabinet when they are here as well. I'm glad we are getting this resolved because the store is getting bought out by another company and I was afraid I would not get our issues resolved in time. So we'll see on Friday if everything is to our satisfaction. I hope Ike stays away so they can come.


I guess that's all the news for now.

No comments: