Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Back to the motherland

We have received word that our house has gotten power restored, so we plan on heading back to League City tomorrow morning. We will fill up on gas and get some groceries before we head out, since supplies are still limited. We have some work to do, like taking the boards off the windows and cleaning out the fridge. Fun stuff. Jeff is scheduled to work starting Friday for a week. I have no idea when I'm going to work. I'm going to try and work a couple of nights this week. We'll see. My nephew is getting christened in Louisiana next Sunday, so I have to go home for that. Jeff will unfortunately not be able to make it. Duty calls. So anyway, that's our plan as of right now. Hopefully we can get things back to normal fairly quickly.

No comments: