Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Results

So we just got home from my doctor's visit. I had my 3 month scans yesterday. My leg looks fine, but there is a 4mm (ie, very tiny) area of suspicion on my right lung. They claim it wasn't there on the last scan so that's why they are concerned. It doesn't look like the other tumors I had before. It's not rounded and uniform like the others were. So the plan is to just wait and see. I go back the first week of November in 8 weeks instead of 12. That's about it. We are not too concerned because they have done this too me twice before and it's turned out to be nothing. We saw the scans from May compared to yesterday and could really see no difference. But we are not the experts, so what do we know? If it does turn out to be a tumor, it's still way too small to do anything about anyway, but it is treatable, so that's good news. Anyway, that's the news for today.

No comments: