Friday, March 21, 2008

Unwanted visitor

Our neighbors directly behind us have a yellow lab that is known to bark a lot. And today was no exception. He was barking more than usual around lunch time, so Maggie and I went out to see what was going on. I couldn't see anything, I knew he was barking in the corner at something, I just couldn't tell what. I called to him and tried to calm him down, but it didn't work. Maggie ended up barking back at him, so we went back inside. Fast forward a couple of hours later, after Maggie and I went for a walk, we went outside and sat on the picnic table to cool off. Neighbor dog was STILL barking. And as I looked around to see what he was still barking about, to my horror, I saw this:














A nasty, huge, opossum hanging on for dear life to the fence. He is now gone and I have no idea where he went. I just know he is not in my yard and hopefully won't ever be.

That's all the excitement I have for today!

No comments: