Friday, July 20, 2007

Week 2

I know it's been awhile since I posted something so I figured I should write about my week. It's been pretty low key. I've had lab work everyday so my arms are pretty bruised up. My blood counts are still pretty low so I am in semi-quarantine mode right now. Trying to stay away from large crowds and sick people.

My sister and niece came to visit Sunday through Wednesday and we had a nice visit. My niece is a very energetic and entertaining 17 month old. She provided a lot of comic relief for a few days. My mom came on Chemo day 2 and just left yesterday. She was a big help to me and Jeff while she was here. Here is a picture of Jeff, Kirsten and Maggie:

Ayway, that's about all. Oh, my tongue is completely back to normal now so I can taste things again. I know that my white tongue picture is gross, but I wanted everyone to feel my pain with the visual. I hope I didn't offend anyone. Just keeping it real!

No comments: