Wednesday, March 24, 2010

More pictures

So, I've been taking a few pictures and thought I would share. We put Charlie in his "high chair" and he is doing great sitting in it, but still not sure on the eating in it part. I currently feed him his cereal while sitting on the couch with him propped up in my lap on the boppy. We can't do this forever, so I would like to get him used to eating in the high chair. He keeps his head down, which makes it extremely difficult to feed him the cereal. Not sure what to do about that, but just keep trying. I have given him a few "table" foods and he likes to play with them more than eating. Maggie hovers like a vulture, waiting for him to fling the food on the floor. The beginnings of a beautiful relationship! ;)

Last week we had an Easter photo session, complete with live bunny and everything. I should be getting the cd with the pictures on it today, so I will post them then. I can't wait to see them! I saw 3 of them and they came out great.

Anyway, here are the pictures:


No comments: