Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Medical update

I had my checkup at MD Anderson yesterday with the results today. I got an all clear from the Doctor! Yay! This was pretty much expected because if there is anything there, it wouldn't have had a chance to grow big enough to see it yet. So good news today and I will go back sometime in June.

I have been lax in taking pictures of Charlie, but I will try to do better. He is sleeping through the night, going to bed around 8-8:30 and then waking up around 4-5 am to eat, then will go back to sleep until about 8. Very nice! The time change has kinda screwed up our schedule, but hopefully it will get back on track here in the next few days. He loves his oatmeal cereal, which he gets 2-3 times a day. He is on the verge of getting a tooth. He has some white showing through on his bottom gums, so I'm anticipating an eruption sometime soon. He continues to be a very happy, smiley baby. We are working on rolling from back to front and sitting up unsupported for longer periods. I think he is also "scooting". In his crib anyway. We put him down to sleep at the bottom of the bed (towards the right side) and when he wakes up, he is at the top (on the left side). He wakes up because he has scooted so much his head has hit the end of the bed and he gets mad! So anyway, lots of things going on. Here are some pictures I took the other day.


No comments: