Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Jeff and I went to one of his coworkers parties for Halloween. It was a costume party so we obliged and dressed up. Can you guess what we were?




I was a ner...I mean Flight Controller and Jeff was a nurse. Don't we look great? We had a great time! I was kinda disapointed in the lack of trick or treaters we had in our neighborhood this year. I guess we have older folks living around us and many houses didn't even have their lights on. Oh well. Now what to do with all this candy I bought?

Maggie and Bromley couldn't be left out of the festivities, so here they are in their costumes:




And Bromley:


They were a cop and prisoner, if you couldn't tell.

Anyway, that's about all for now.

I have my 2 month checkup on Monday and get the results on Tues, so stay tuned for results from that. Pray that the "suspicious" area is gone or stayed the same.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

OH MY GOSH! Lauri you look hilarious! Very nice.

Anonymous said...

Send the candy to a certain person we know in Afghanistan!
MizBarb