Saturday, October 18, 2008

I almost forgot...

Lisa and I went to the Today show on Tuesday morning. We got up super early and found Rockefeller center all by ourselves and froze to death while waiting outside. We strategically placed ourselves behind some ladies with pink t-shirts (breast cancer) because I knew they would get some airtime. Sure enough, we got plenty! I still haven't seen the show, but can't wait to. I shook Al Roker and Meredith Viera's hands! They were all super nice and chatted with the crowd. Meredith made sure she went around and saw everyone. So down to earth. Anyway, we had split off from the rest of the group so we didn't have our camera's with us. But luckily, Carl brought his backup camera and let us borrow it for the morning (I woke him up at 6am to get it!). It was running low on batteries and has an EXTREMELY slow recovery time, hence some of the terrible pictures. But, it was better than our cameras on our phones. So here are the pictures I took.

Pictures from Today Show.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi. Was wondering why there were no Today photos among the first 1000 pictures. Does anyone else have the show taped? I'll keep my copy until you get a chance to see it. Mama