Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Out with the old, in with the new...

So I've been gone for a litte over a week now and we just got back last night. I went to Fredericksburg to attend Carrie's Bacherlorette party and then help out with last minute wedding things. I also spent a day/night in Austin visiting my friends there. I had a good trip/vacation before I start back to work (hopefully tonight!). I took tons of pictures at the wedding and then also of the new member of the Mauldin household, a 6 week old golden retriever named Macy (spelling is still in the works). Hence the title of this post, Carrie's out, Macy is in! But we still love you, Carrie! Anyway, the wedding went off without a hitch, the weather was beautiful, Carrie was beautiful and everything was great.

Click here to see pictures of the wedding.

Click here to see pictures of the puppy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally, some new info. I was wondering when you were coming home. Have been waiting for pictures also. Carrie was indeed a beautiful bride. Glad the weather was beautiful,too. Love all of the pictures. Good luck with work. Give me a call when you can. Love, Mama

Melissa said...

Oh a new puppy! She is ADORABLE!!! And I love the style of those bridemaid dresses, you all looked great!

Greg said...

O.K. I have no choice but to get Greg a golden now!!!

Amanda

Lisa said...

That puppy is SO cute!! Need to convince Josh that we need a new pup! And the wedding looks like it turned out great! Lauri, I LOVE your dress you wore at the rehearsal!! And the bridesmaid dress was very pretty as well! Love the red!! :)