Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Young Living

Back in May of this year, I started using Young Living Essential Oils.  A couple of my friends from High School were using them and giving great testimonies on how they have helped their families become healthier and get rid of many over the counter meds they used to use.  I was very interested in adding this to our healthier lifestyles so I joined and have never looked back! They have helped our family with tummy bugs, rashes, headaches, pregnancy aches/pains, labor, potty training, mood, stress, cuts, sleeplessness, etc.  I love these oils! Young Living just came out with a brand new premium starter kit:



The Premium Starter Kit is a great deal.


If anyone is interested in learning about these oils or how to get them for your family, let me know and I can help you out. I also have a link at the right top of the page if you would like to join.  If you join with the psk (premium starter kit) using my link, I will give you a pocket reference guide that is an invaluable tool as you use these oils.  They are amazing! 

No comments: